Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

getting closer!

       EXAM!!! yes, exam 2012 is getting closer. Not less than 6 month the exam must be faced. After exam I still have to fight facing SNMPTN that harder than exam I think. All the activities and courses make me feel so tired, but I try not to complain because I have to sacrifice if I want my future brighter. 
       I do know that all the dream will be come true by  hard working and pray to God. I still have a big problem beside preparing my exam. The problem is that, I still having confuse what will I choose for the faculty, mind changing is always come to my mind. I try to imagine what I want to be in the future, but still I don't have the answer yet. So frustrated. I have 3 choices for the faculty, management, psychology and literature. Having 3 choices still not much help to find the answer what the faculty that I will choose later on. I am scared if I choose the wrong faculty. 
       Hmmmmhhh *breath in breath out breath in breath out*  calm down. Maybe I must go sharing to others and ask God. God always know all the answer :)
      



No comments:

Post a Comment