Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Interesting mBatik

   Helloo.. guys! Lemme ask you, have you ever mbatik ? Hahaha I have :P
Since my school (PATBHE) have fine arts class, all of the twelve grade students get lesson how to mBatik.
   I am very interested in it. Sunday is the day that I always waiting for. Yes, you're right. Because every Sunday I'll have Batik class haha :D
Batik is a cloth that traditionally uses a manual wax-resist dyeing technique. Not too difficult. All you have to do are patient and meticulous. And for the equipment you need Canting, malam, fabric, and stoves. 

                                     these are the equipment


                        the first process before it's colored. 

That's not completed until here, there's still a coloring process again
and I'll do it tomorrow :D 
So guys, wait for the final result, key? ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment